With the ongoing pandemic, extraordinary demands have been placed on corporate leaders to cope with the new normal of working and learning remotely.
On July 22, 2020 EdCast Marketplace and guest speakers from our content partners, Intellezy and Bizlibrary, hosted an interactive webinar where they shared leadership strategies to navigate the ongoing crisis and how to successfully manage change.
Our speakers also addressed:
- The unique challenges faced by corporate leaders in the present times
- Leadership skills needed to embrace the uncertainties of this global crisis
- Effective strategies to lead change and manage people in the new normal
- How L&D can support leaders in enabling businesses to adapt and succeed through this transformation
Our speakers included:
- Pamela Conway, CLO and VP of Operations | Intellezy
- Libby Powers, Channel Partnerships | BizLibrary
- Anja Deelan, Head of EdCast Marketplace Growth | EdCast
Click here to access the slide deck for this webinar.
To learn more about EdCast Marketplace visit our B2B platform and access our pay-per-use solutions for free.