Join EdCast Marketplace and industry experts from our chosen content providers, Traliant and Vado, in an interactive webinar on June 10, 2020 at 11 am EDT/5 pm CET. In this webinar we will assess the challenges of remote work and share a clear action plan for nurturing a healthy and productive organizational culture while teams work from home (WFH).
Our speakers will discuss:
- How rapidly is remote work evolving and what does the future of WFH look like
- What kind of demands and challenges can this new work culture present to your organization
- How can you leverage L&D to effectively manage these demands and help your organization grow
Joining us for this webinar, will be:
- Andrew Dawson, CLO and Co-founder | Traliant
- Cindy Pascale, CEO and Co-founder | Vado
- Anja Deelen, Head of Marketplace Growth | EdCast
We look forward to having you join us on June 10, 2020 at 11 am EDT/5 pm CET.
To learn more about EdCast Marketplace visit our B2B platform and access our pay-per-use solutions for free.